Become a MEEPLE and join our team! We are looking for Marketing, Social Media, and Event interns for the 2020 season! You must be a high school graduate and at least 18 years old.
APPLY TODAY: 2020 MEPA Internship Application
Contact Intern Coordinator, Megan Robinson, with any questions, at [email protected]
- work with the MEPA staff on logistics, organization, & set-up of weekly events
- work with our Logistics Coordinator & Contest Administrators, helping with contest logistics and volunteer coordination
- work pre-season with our Merchandise Coordinator to help with designs for 2020 merchandise
- assist in creating graphics for season (Snapchat Takeovers, WGI competitors, MEPA promotions, etc etc) *you can reference 2019 MEPA media for examples of what is expected*
- work with the Social Media Intern(s) to execute an appropriate amount of posts, etc.
Media Intern (Social Media)
- work with the Marketing Intern(s) to coordinate content
- coordinate with photographer & videographer to keep a consistent amount of media present on accounts throughout the week
- manage social media accounts on show days (specifically behind the scenes on our Instagram & Facebook story)
Media Intern (Photographer)
- shoot on show days, & send edited content to Social Media Intern(s)
Media Intern (Videographer)
- shoot on show days & send edited content to Social Media Intern(s)